Frozen Pizza RecallBy Radiant Health
Published: October 3, 2021
Health News Briefs
If you ever buy frozen pizza, you should check to see if you have a DiGiorno Crispy Pan Crust pepperoni pizza in the house. More specifically, it’s important to look for the lot code 1181510721 and a “best buy” date of March 2022. Nestlé USA Inc. has issued a recall due to concerns about undeclared allergens in the pies. What is advertised on the box as pepperoni is actually textured soy protein, a well-known allergen. The pizzas were made in June and sold all over the country.
Download your free digital edition of Radiant at radianthealthmag.com/free.
- Bone Broth: Mother Nature’s Botox? - October 17, 2021
- A New Option for Early Breast Cancer Treatment - October 17, 2021
- New Recommendations for Low-Dose Aspirin Use - October 17, 2021
- FDA Advisory Panel Recommends Moderna and J & J Covid Vaccine Booster - October 17, 2021
- Study Indicates Covid Boosters Are Safe to Mix and Match - October 17, 2021
- Dementia Could be Related to Depression - October 10, 2021
- Family of Black Woman Whose Cells Were Used for Research Without Permission Files Law Suit - October 10, 2021
- Recall for At-Home Rapid Covid Test Kits - October 10, 2021
- WHO Approves First Malaria Vaccine - October 10, 2021
- Merck Announces a New Covid Pill - October 3, 2021