Frozen Pizza RecallBy Radiant Health
Published: October 3, 2021
Health News Briefs
If you ever buy frozen pizza, you should check to see if you have a DiGiorno Crispy Pan Crust pepperoni pizza in the house. More specifically, it’s important to look for the lot code 1181510721 and a “best buy” date of March 2022. Nestlé USA Inc. has issued a recall due to concerns about undeclared allergens in the pies. What is advertised on the box as pepperoni is actually textured soy protein, a well-known allergen. The pizzas were made in June and sold all over the country.
Download your free digital edition of Radiant at radianthealthmag.com/free.
- Pfizer’s Antiviral Pill is Very Effective - May 15, 2022
- Spain Considers Three Days Off for Menstrual Pain - May 15, 2022
- Moderna Requests Approval for its Children’s Vaccine - May 15, 2022
- Routine Colonoscopies Should Start at Age 45 - May 15, 2022
- Anti-inflammatory Drugs May Do More Harm Than Good - May 15, 2022
- Some People Die from a Happy Heart - May 8, 2022
- Johnson & Johnson Vaccine Can Cause Serious Blood Clots - May 8, 2022
- Omicron Variants Spreading Quickly - May 8, 2022
- Roe V. Wade Will Likely Be Overturned - May 8, 2022
- Menthol Cigarette Ban Will Benefit the Black Community - April 30, 2022