Frozen Pizza RecallBy Radiant Health
Published: October 3, 2021
Health News Briefs
If you ever buy frozen pizza, you should check to see if you have a DiGiorno Crispy Pan Crust pepperoni pizza in the house. More specifically, it’s important to look for the lot code 1181510721 and a “best buy” date of March 2022. Nestlé USA Inc. has issued a recall due to concerns about undeclared allergens in the pies. What is advertised on the box as pepperoni is actually textured soy protein, a well-known allergen. The pizzas were made in June and sold all over the country.
Download your free digital edition of Radiant at radianthealthmag.com/free.
- Some Americans Will Have Medical Debt Wiped From Credit - July 9, 2022
- Natural Gas Used to Heat Homes Contains Some Harmful Chemicals - July 9, 2022
- Uterine Cancer Claims Many Black Lives - July 9, 2022
- Babies and Toddlers Get COVID-19 Shots - June 27, 2022
- FDA Bans Juul’s E-Cigarettes and Cartridges - June 27, 2022
- Polio Virus Found in London Sewage - June 27, 2022
- 200 Million Americans Are Drinking Contaminated Water - June 19, 2022
- Young Kids Can Finally Get Vaccinated Against COVID-19 - June 19, 2022
- New Regulations for Baby Sleep Products - June 19, 2022
- FDA Approves First Drug for Alopecia Hair Loss - June 19, 2022