Great Value Pancake & Waffle Mix Recalled Due to ContaminationBy Radiant Health
Published: March 26, 2022
One lot of pancake & waffle mix made by Great Value, Walmart’s brand, has been recalled. The FDA announced that pieces of a cable used in the factory processing line were found in several boxes of the product. The mix was distributed nationwide, but so far, zero consumers have reported a contaminated box. Consumers should check the box for UPC 078742370828, lot code KX2063, and a best by date of 09/01/2023. Walmart will replace or refund the product.
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.10 with sign up.
- Some Americans Will Have Medical Debt Wiped From Credit - July 9, 2022
- Natural Gas Used to Heat Homes Contains Some Harmful Chemicals - July 9, 2022
- Uterine Cancer Claims Many Black Lives - July 9, 2022
- Babies and Toddlers Get COVID-19 Shots - June 27, 2022
- FDA Bans Juul’s E-Cigarettes and Cartridges - June 27, 2022
- Polio Virus Found in London Sewage - June 27, 2022
- 200 Million Americans Are Drinking Contaminated Water - June 19, 2022
- Young Kids Can Finally Get Vaccinated Against COVID-19 - June 19, 2022
- New Regulations for Baby Sleep Products - June 19, 2022
- FDA Approves First Drug for Alopecia Hair Loss - June 19, 2022