Johnson & Johnson Vaccine Can Cause Serious Blood ClotsBy Radiant Health
Published: May 8, 2022
The FDA and the CDC announced that there have been 60 cases where individuals had life-threatening blood clots after receiving Johnson & Johnson’s Covid-19 vaccine. The government agencies recommend that only people who cannot receive a different type of Covid-19 vaccine for medical reasons get the Johnson and Johnson shot. The FDA continued to stress that the benefits of being vaccinated outweigh the very small risk of a blood clot. The vaccine was administered to over 18 million people, and 60 people experienced blood clots, and nine of those people died.
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.10 with sign up.
- Pfizer’s Antiviral Pill is Very Effective - May 15, 2022
- Spain Considers Three Days Off for Menstrual Pain - May 15, 2022
- Moderna Requests Approval for its Children’s Vaccine - May 15, 2022
- Routine Colonoscopies Should Start at Age 45 - May 15, 2022
- Anti-inflammatory Drugs May Do More Harm Than Good - May 15, 2022
- Some People Die from a Happy Heart - May 8, 2022
- Johnson & Johnson Vaccine Can Cause Serious Blood Clots - May 8, 2022
- Omicron Variants Spreading Quickly - May 8, 2022
- Roe V. Wade Will Likely Be Overturned - May 8, 2022
- Menthol Cigarette Ban Will Benefit the Black Community - April 30, 2022