Omicron Variants Spreading QuicklyBy Radiant Health
Published: May 8, 2022
There are several new variants of Omicron that are spreading rapidly throughout the country. Daily cases are averaging at 62,000, and they are reliably increasing. Hospitalizations are up almost 20% in the past two weeks, and there are currently about 18,000 patients across the country. Many of the sick individuals have already been infected with a previous variant, so it appears that in some instances these subvariants are able to evade the body’s natural immunity.
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.10 with sign up.
- Pfizer’s Antiviral Pill is Very Effective - May 15, 2022
- Spain Considers Three Days Off for Menstrual Pain - May 15, 2022
- Moderna Requests Approval for its Children’s Vaccine - May 15, 2022
- Routine Colonoscopies Should Start at Age 45 - May 15, 2022
- Anti-inflammatory Drugs May Do More Harm Than Good - May 15, 2022
- Some People Die from a Happy Heart - May 8, 2022
- Johnson & Johnson Vaccine Can Cause Serious Blood Clots - May 8, 2022
- Omicron Variants Spreading Quickly - May 8, 2022
- Roe V. Wade Will Likely Be Overturned - May 8, 2022
- Menthol Cigarette Ban Will Benefit the Black Community - April 30, 2022