Roe V. Wade Will Likely Be OverturnedBy Radiant Health
Published: May 8, 2022
American women have had the right to have an abortion for nearly 50 years, and it appears that right will be taken away in the near future. Politico obtained a leaked draft opinion on a case in Mississippi, and in it, Justice Samuel Alito says that Roe V. Wade was incorrect. If the opinion holds, each state will have the ability to legislate abortion, it will become illegal in many of the Southern and Midwestern states. The leak is unprecedented, and Chief Justice John Roberts has spearheaded an investigation into the matter.
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.10 with sign up.
- Some Americans Will Have Medical Debt Wiped From Credit - July 9, 2022
- Natural Gas Used to Heat Homes Contains Some Harmful Chemicals - July 9, 2022
- Uterine Cancer Claims Many Black Lives - July 9, 2022
- Babies and Toddlers Get COVID-19 Shots - June 27, 2022
- FDA Bans Juul’s E-Cigarettes and Cartridges - June 27, 2022
- Polio Virus Found in London Sewage - June 27, 2022
- 200 Million Americans Are Drinking Contaminated Water - June 19, 2022
- Young Kids Can Finally Get Vaccinated Against COVID-19 - June 19, 2022
- New Regulations for Baby Sleep Products - June 19, 2022
- FDA Approves First Drug for Alopecia Hair Loss - June 19, 2022