Pfizer’s Booster Works Against Omicron VariantBy Radiant Health
Published: December 12, 2021
Pfizer is confident that its booster shot will help protect people against the omicron variant. Lab tests that have not yet been scientifically reviewed demonstrated that a third dose of the vaccine significantly increased individuals’ levels of antibodies, which are necessary for fighting off infection. Pfizer also acknowledged that the original two-dose vaccine should still protect people from severe disease or death. There is still much to learn about the omicron variant, and it’s unclear at this point whether it causes more severe cases of the illness.
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.10 with sign up.
- Some Americans Will Have Medical Debt Wiped From Credit - July 9, 2022
- Natural Gas Used to Heat Homes Contains Some Harmful Chemicals - July 9, 2022
- Uterine Cancer Claims Many Black Lives - July 9, 2022
- Babies and Toddlers Get COVID-19 Shots - June 27, 2022
- FDA Bans Juul’s E-Cigarettes and Cartridges - June 27, 2022
- Polio Virus Found in London Sewage - June 27, 2022
- 200 Million Americans Are Drinking Contaminated Water - June 19, 2022
- Young Kids Can Finally Get Vaccinated Against COVID-19 - June 19, 2022
- New Regulations for Baby Sleep Products - June 19, 2022
- FDA Approves First Drug for Alopecia Hair Loss - June 19, 2022