What Crazy Can DoBy Radiant Health
Published: July 31, 2019
The fight for equal rights is always difficult, no matter which right you’re fighting for. It always seems like the finish line moves with the horizon, always so far away that you question whether it’s even worth it.
Sometimes it helps to take a step back and look at how far we’ve come so you can be re-inspired to push harder. That’s just what Nike has done with their “Dream Crazier” ad featuring Serena Williams.
As images of women’s sporting triumphs and heartaches fill the screen for 90 seconds, we’re reminded that there was a time when women weren’t allowed to run marathons or play against the boys in male-dominated sports. It was considered crazy. Now not only are we past that point, we’re nailing it, winning it, pushing ever closer to the horizon. That’s what crazy can do.
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.10 with sign up.
- Should you double up on masks for extra protection? Plus how best to wear your mask - July 16, 2021
- Breathing Wildfire Air Can Impact Sperm and Brain - September 10, 2021
- Researchers Confirm that Masks Work - September 10, 2021
- Vaccine Fatigued? Don’t Forget Your Flu Shot - September 9, 2021
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): A Simple Guide & Resources to Staying Safe - March 13, 2020
- BBC Documentary: Sex For Grades Rampant At African Universities - August 25, 2020
- Strength Training- Why It Is Important For Fitness And Weight Loss - September 22, 2015
- Super Foods You Need To Know About - April 28, 2014
- Fixing Your Fashion Brain Freeze: The Solution To The “I Don’t Have Anything To Wear” Conundrum - August 30, 2016
- Weekend Challenge: Superman With A Twist - November 13, 2014