Weekend Challenge: Curtsy LungeBy Radiant Health
Published: November 28, 2014
Build a Better Lower Body!
The curtsy lunge offers a twist on the standard lunge and will liven up any workout program.
Stand in an upright position and then step slightly forward and to the side with one foot, turning out the toes so you open up your hips.
Bend both knees as you lunge downward, performing a curtsy like motion. Pause at the bottom and then rise up again to complete the rep.
Repeat for 8 reps and then switch sides.
Want to continue the challenge?
Perform 10 reps per side on Tuesday and 12 reps per side on Thursday.
Illustrations by Odunze Oguguo (WhytManga)
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.10 with sign up.
- 99% of Store Bought Chicken has White Stripping Disease - September 26, 2021
- Pfizer Says Its Covid-19 Vaccines for Kids is Safe and Effective - September 26, 2021
- FDA Authorizes Covid-19 Vaccine Booster For Older and At Risk Adults - September 26, 2021
- More Black Americans are Overdosing on Opioids - September 19, 2021
- Covid-19 Vaccines for Kids on the Horizon - September 19, 2021
- Experts Disagree on Covid-19 Vaccine Booster Shots - September 19, 2021
- Diabetes Diagnosed Earlier in Minorities - September 19, 2021
- Should you double up on masks for extra protection? Plus how best to wear your mask - July 16, 2021
- Breathing Wildfire Air Can Impact Sperm and Brain - September 10, 2021
- Researchers Confirm that Masks Work - September 10, 2021