Weekend Challenge: Side Plank DipsBy Radiant Health
Published: November 20, 2014
Banish Love Handles Quickly!
The challenge this week is with side plank dips. If you want to combat love handles, this is the move for you.
Get into a side plank position, balancing the body, facing one side of the room on the feet and forearm. Free arm should be placed just alongside the body.
From here, lower the hips as you ‘dip’ down slightly and then bring them back up to form the straight line again.
Do this for 10 reps before switching sides and repeating.
Want to continue the challenge?
Perform this for 2 sets of 10 reps on Tuesday and 3 sets of 8 reps on Thursday.
Never miss a fitness tip! Join our free weekly newsletter and get a bonus 10-day guide to a lean body, clear skin and radiant glow! Download your copy here.
- Some Americans Will Have Medical Debt Wiped From Credit - July 9, 2022
- Natural Gas Used to Heat Homes Contains Some Harmful Chemicals - July 9, 2022
- Uterine Cancer Claims Many Black Lives - July 9, 2022
- Babies and Toddlers Get COVID-19 Shots - June 27, 2022
- FDA Bans Juul’s E-Cigarettes and Cartridges - June 27, 2022
- Polio Virus Found in London Sewage - June 27, 2022
- 200 Million Americans Are Drinking Contaminated Water - June 19, 2022
- Young Kids Can Finally Get Vaccinated Against COVID-19 - June 19, 2022
- New Regulations for Baby Sleep Products - June 19, 2022
- FDA Approves First Drug for Alopecia Hair Loss - June 19, 2022