Weekend Challenge: Side Plank DipsBy Radiant Health
Published: November 20, 2014
Banish Love Handles Quickly!
The challenge this week is with side plank dips. If you want to combat love handles, this is the move for you.
Get into a side plank position, balancing the body, facing one side of the room on the feet and forearm. Free arm should be placed just alongside the body.
From here, lower the hips as you ‘dip’ down slightly and then bring them back up to form the straight line again.
Do this for 10 reps before switching sides and repeating.
Want to continue the challenge?
Perform this for 2 sets of 10 reps on Tuesday and 3 sets of 8 reps on Thursday.
Never miss a fitness tip! Join our free weekly newsletter and get a bonus 10-day guide to a lean body, clear skin and radiant glow! Download your copy here.
- More Black Americans are Overdosing on Opioids - September 19, 2021
- Covid-19 Vaccines for Kids on the Horizon - September 19, 2021
- Experts Disagree on Covid-19 Vaccine Booster Shots - September 19, 2021
- Diabetes Diagnosed Earlier in Minorities - September 19, 2021
- Should you double up on masks for extra protection? Plus how best to wear your mask - July 16, 2021
- Breathing Wildfire Air Can Impact Sperm and Brain - September 10, 2021
- Researchers Confirm that Masks Work - September 10, 2021
- Vaccine Fatigued? Don’t Forget Your Flu Shot - September 9, 2021
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): A Simple Guide & Resources to Staying Safe - March 13, 2020
- BBC Documentary: Sex For Grades Rampant At African Universities - August 25, 2020