The 2016 Radiant Women of ActionBy Radiant Health
Published: December 28, 2016
Every year, Radiant Health Magazine recognizes African women doing remarkable work to improve the health and wellbeing of Africans. We celebrate these unsung heroines and proudly share their stories in keeping with our mission to the tell the African health stories that are largely missing in mainstream media.
And so without further ado, we present to you the 2016 Radiant Women of Action.
Click on each photo below to read their amazing story.
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.06 with sign up.
- Hug Life: The Importance of Physical Touch - October 12, 2018
- Will We Ever Move Past the Normalisation of Sexual Assault - October 5, 2018
- Esther Ijewere: Breaking the Silence on Gender-Based Violence - December 21, 2017
- Halle Berry’s Top Tip for a Better Sex Life - September 28, 2018
- Say What? The Tanzanian President Equates Birth Control Use to Laziness - September 15, 2018
- Not Getting Enough Exercise? You’re Not Alone - September 7, 2018
- What Working Out Does to Your Daily Schedule - August 31, 2018
- It’s (Sadly) True: Men Lose Weight Faster than Women - August 17, 2018
- You’re More Likely to Live When Treated by a Woman Doctor - August 13, 2018
- Should You Exercise in Polluted Cities? - July 27, 2018