The 2016 Radiant Women of ActionBy Radiant Health
Published: December 28, 2016
Every year, Radiant Health Magazine recognizes African women doing remarkable work to improve the health and wellbeing of Africans. We celebrate these unsung heroines and proudly share their stories in keeping with our mission to the tell the African health stories that are largely missing in mainstream media.
And so without further ado, we present to you the 2016 Radiant Women of Action.
Click on each photo below to read their amazing story.
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.10 with sign up.
- Bone Broth: Mother Nature’s Botox? - October 17, 2021
- A New Option for Early Breast Cancer Treatment - October 17, 2021
- New Recommendations for Low-Dose Aspirin Use - October 17, 2021
- FDA Advisory Panel Recommends Moderna and J & J Covid Vaccine Booster - October 17, 2021
- Study Indicates Covid Boosters Are Safe to Mix and Match - October 17, 2021
- Dementia Could be Related to Depression - October 10, 2021
- Family of Black Woman Whose Cells Were Used for Research Without Permission Files Law Suit - October 10, 2021
- Recall for At-Home Rapid Covid Test Kits - October 10, 2021
- WHO Approves First Malaria Vaccine - October 10, 2021
- Merck Announces a New Covid Pill - October 3, 2021