The 2016 Radiant Women of ActionBy Radiant Health
Published: December 28, 2016
Every year, Radiant Health Magazine recognizes African women doing remarkable work to improve the health and wellbeing of Africans. We celebrate these unsung heroines and proudly share their stories in keeping with our mission to the tell the African health stories that are largely missing in mainstream media.
And so without further ado, we present to you the 2016 Radiant Women of Action.
Click on each photo below to read their amazing story.
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.06 with sign up.
- Behind the Scenes with Radiant Issue No 12 Cover Girl Ros Gold-Onwude - November 15, 2018
- Think Cold Brew Coffee Is Good for Your Gut? - November 9, 2018
- Bath Time: It’s Not Just for Kids - November 2, 2018
- No Really, It’s Time to Hit the Gym - October 26, 2018
- [Recipe] Guilt-Free Oatmeal Pancake - July 5, 2016
- That Health Pill May Not Be So Healthy - October 19, 2018
- Hug Life: The Importance of Physical Touch - October 12, 2018
- Will We Ever Move Past the Normalisation of Sexual Assault - October 5, 2018
- Esther Ijewere: Breaking the Silence on Gender-Based Violence - December 21, 2017
- Halle Berry’s Top Tip for a Better Sex Life - September 28, 2018