The 2016 Radiant Women of ActionBy Radiant Health
Published: December 28, 2016
Every year, Radiant Health Magazine recognizes African women doing remarkable work to improve the health and wellbeing of Africans. We celebrate these unsung heroines and proudly share their stories in keeping with our mission to the tell the African health stories that are largely missing in mainstream media.
And so without further ado, we present to you the 2016 Radiant Women of Action.
Click on each photo below to read their amazing story.
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.10 with sign up.
- Pfizer’s Antiviral Pill is Very Effective - May 15, 2022
- Spain Considers Three Days Off for Menstrual Pain - May 15, 2022
- Moderna Requests Approval for its Children’s Vaccine - May 15, 2022
- Routine Colonoscopies Should Start at Age 45 - May 15, 2022
- Anti-inflammatory Drugs May Do More Harm Than Good - May 15, 2022
- Some People Die from a Happy Heart - May 8, 2022
- Johnson & Johnson Vaccine Can Cause Serious Blood Clots - May 8, 2022
- Omicron Variants Spreading Quickly - May 8, 2022
- Roe V. Wade Will Likely Be Overturned - May 8, 2022
- Menthol Cigarette Ban Will Benefit the Black Community - April 30, 2022