The 2017 Radiant Women of ActionBy Radiant Health
Published: December 20, 2017
Every day, in every corner of Africa (and indeed, the world) there is a woman doing remarkable work and making a huge impact in her community. Each year, Radiant Health Magazine shines a light on inspirational African women who are taking action to improve the well-being of those around them. They are our unsung heroines, and we want the world to know about them.
We proudly present to you our 2017 Radiant Women of Action. Click on each picture to read their stories.
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.10 with sign up.
- Some Americans Will Have Medical Debt Wiped From Credit - July 9, 2022
- Natural Gas Used to Heat Homes Contains Some Harmful Chemicals - July 9, 2022
- Uterine Cancer Claims Many Black Lives - July 9, 2022
- Babies and Toddlers Get COVID-19 Shots - June 27, 2022
- FDA Bans Juul’s E-Cigarettes and Cartridges - June 27, 2022
- Polio Virus Found in London Sewage - June 27, 2022
- 200 Million Americans Are Drinking Contaminated Water - June 19, 2022
- Young Kids Can Finally Get Vaccinated Against COVID-19 - June 19, 2022
- New Regulations for Baby Sleep Products - June 19, 2022
- FDA Approves First Drug for Alopecia Hair Loss - June 19, 2022