The 2017 Radiant Women of ActionBy Radiant Health
Published: December 20, 2017
Every day, in every corner of Africa (and indeed, the world) there is a woman doing remarkable work and making a huge impact in her community. Each year, Radiant Health Magazine shines a light on inspirational African women who are taking action to improve the well-being of those around them. They are our unsung heroines, and we want the world to know about them.
We proudly present to you our 2017 Radiant Women of Action. Click on each picture to read their stories.
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.10 with sign up.
- More Black Americans are Overdosing on Opioids - September 19, 2021
- Covid-19 Vaccines for Kids on the Horizon - September 19, 2021
- Experts Disagree on Covid-19 Vaccine Booster Shots - September 19, 2021
- Diabetes Diagnosed Earlier in Minorities - September 19, 2021
- Should you double up on masks for extra protection? Plus how best to wear your mask - July 16, 2021
- Breathing Wildfire Air Can Impact Sperm and Brain - September 10, 2021
- Researchers Confirm that Masks Work - September 10, 2021
- Vaccine Fatigued? Don’t Forget Your Flu Shot - September 9, 2021
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): A Simple Guide & Resources to Staying Safe - March 13, 2020
- BBC Documentary: Sex For Grades Rampant At African Universities - August 25, 2020