The 2017 Radiant Women of ActionBy Radiant Health
Published: December 20, 2017
Every day, in every corner of Africa (and indeed, the world) there is a woman doing remarkable work and making a huge impact in her community. Each year, Radiant Health Magazine shines a light on inspirational African women who are taking action to improve the well-being of those around them. They are our unsung heroines, and we want the world to know about them.
We proudly present to you our 2017 Radiant Women of Action. Click on each picture to read their stories.
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.06 with sign up.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): A Simple Guide & Resources to Staying Safe - March 13, 2020
- Strength Training- Why It Is Important For Fitness And Weight Loss - September 22, 2015
- Super Foods You Need To Know About - April 28, 2014
- Fixing Your Fashion Brain Freeze: The Solution To The “I Don’t Have Anything To Wear” Conundrum - August 30, 2016
- Weekend Challenge: Superman With A Twist - November 13, 2014
- Weekend Challenge: Spiderman Plank - July 25, 2014
- Behind the Scenes with Radiant Issue No 13 Cover Girl, Actress Annie Ilonzeh - July 31, 2019
- What Crazy Can Do - July 31, 2019
- Behind the Scenes with Radiant Issue No 12 Cover Girl Ros Gold-Onwude - November 15, 2018
- Think Cold Brew Coffee Is Good for Your Gut? - November 9, 2018