Banana-Pineapple-Bitter Leaf SmoothieBy Lohi Ogolo
Published: August 12, 2014
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup diced pineapples
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 1 handful fresh or frozen bitterleaf
- Ice (optional)
- Add all ingredients together in a blender and blend till smooth. Serve in a glass with ice.
For health benefits of bitter leaf, read 5 Hydrating Beverages With Amazing Health Benefits.
Did you enjoy this recipe? Do you have a bitter leaf drink recipe of your own?
Never miss our delicious healthy recipes! Join our free weekly newsletter and get a bonus 10-day guide to a lean body, clear skin and radiant glow! Download your copy here.
- Grilled Pineapple With Honey And Dark Chocolate Drizzle - October 24, 2014
- Roasted Chicken with Potatoes and Carrots - April 16, 2014
- Kale Efo Recipe: When You’re “In The Abroad” and Native Food Calleth - May 20, 2014
- [Recipe] Sweet Potato Waffles - October 21, 2014
- RECIPE: Egg And Plantain Frittatas - June 10, 2014
- Banana-Pineapple-Bitter Leaf Smoothie - August 12, 2014
- Recipe: Moin-Moin With Unpeeled Beans - July 16, 2014
- Fried Quinoa - May 2, 2014
- Beans and Spicy Tomatoes Sauce - April 2, 2014
- Thoughts on #jollofgate Plus Jollof Rice Recipe - November 5, 2014