Grilled Pineapple With Honey And Dark Chocolate DrizzleBy Lohi Ogolo
Published: October 24, 2014
Craving for a vitamin-rich, low calorie, but easy to make dessert? Try our Grilled Pineapple recipe and enjoy a sweet after-dinner treat with family and friends.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes | Serves: 5
- 1 pineapple (peeled and cut into 2 inch spheres)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons melted dark chocolate
- Sprinkle of sea salt
- Using a sharp knife cut the pineapples into 2 inch spheres.
- Place on a lightly coated grill pan or outdoor grill and grill for 5-7 minutes until the pineapples starts to caramelize.
- Place on a plate and drizzle with honey and melted dark chocolate.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and serve.
*Can also be served with frozen Greek yoghurt for a hot and cold sensation.
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.06 with sign up.
- Grilled Pineapple With Honey And Dark Chocolate Drizzle - October 24, 2014
- Roasted Chicken with Potatoes and Carrots - April 16, 2014
- Kale Efo Recipe: When You’re “In The Abroad” and Native Food Calleth - May 20, 2014
- [Recipe] Sweet Potato Waffles - October 21, 2014
- RECIPE: Egg And Plantain Frittatas - June 10, 2014
- Banana-Pineapple-Bitter Leaf Smoothie - August 12, 2014
- Recipe: Moin-Moin With Unpeeled Beans - July 16, 2014
- Fried Quinoa - May 2, 2014
- Beans and Spicy Tomatoes Sauce - April 2, 2014
- Thoughts on #jollofgate Plus Jollof Rice Recipe - November 5, 2014